EE and CE Graduate Student Orientation
The EE/CE Spring 2021 Graduate Student (virtual) Orientation for incoming students will take place on January 7th and January 8th (detailed agenda is below).
Please read carefully the guidelines below:
- Attending the orientation is mandatory for Spring 2021 students.
- Register to the orientation’s event through a link that will be sent to incoming student.
- Join the virtual event on January 7th at 9:30am EDT (NY Time).
- Advising –we will hold group advising meetings for students who plan to join the EE department in Spring 2021. Zoom links will be advertised.
- At the bottom of this page we include important documents and links (Orientation E-Packet). Students are encouraged to carefully read this material. Please check this page closer to the event, as we keep updating it.
Thursday, January 7th, 2021
- Welcome and introduction to the department (Prof. John Kymissis, EE Department Chair)
- Meet the EE staff (video)
- CE welcome (Prof. Martha Kim, Chair of the CE Program)
- EE career services (Ms. Jennifer Lee)
- GET and GSA Overview (Mr. Yannick L. Brookes, Assistant Dean)
- Introduction to the MS programs (Prof. Zoran Kostic)
Friday, January 8th, 2021
- Advising for Spring 2021 incoming students (zoom links will be advertised)
We put together important resources to help you with a smooth transition to the EE and CE Graduate programs.
Updated for Spring 2021 by EE Research Area
- Communications, Networking, Internet & Internet of Things
- Computer Engineering and Computer Systems
- Integrated Circuits and Systems & Electronics
- Integrated Devices & Photonics
- Signals, Information, Data, Learning & Control
- Smart Electric Energy
- Systems Biology and Neuroengineering
Offered Classes Fall 2020
- See the online bulletin for a complete course list
- Offered Classes in EE - Spring 2021
- Offered Classes in APAM
- Offered Classes in CS
- Offered Classes in Mechanical Engineering
Meet the Faculty
Meet the Staff
Useful EE Contacts
Career Slides by Jennifer Lee (coming soon)